A manual on How To Train Your Husband — Isn’t this what all women want, especially women who want to know how to make a husband love you?
It’s hard to believe it’s even possible when you’ve been through years of heart ache, trying your hardest and all the while he hardly pays any attention to you. Your husband may barely even compliment you anymore – but all this can change. And it doesn’t change by making him more like you – that’s not how to make a husband love you.
What woman wants a man that’s like a woman?
We all know that men just don’t really get us deep down… I mean, they try hard. Really, they do. But they often just don’t get it. And all our nagging and sighing goes to waste – they only get upset and feel like they’re not good enough but nothing changes. The fact is that men are not wired like women and if they were like you, you probably wouldn’t be attracted to them – in fact, you might be a lesbian. You’re not after a woman, you just want some tips on how to train your husband, which is totally doable.
Many women just give up – but, according to the writers of ‘How To Train Your Husband’ your whole life can get better almost immediately if you just try some of these unusual but proven techniques about training your husband.
In this short and easy to read how to train your husband book, you’ll learn to train your husband to do the following and how to make a husband love you:
1. How to train your husband to be more sensitive
2. How to train your husband to help more around the house and be happy doing it
3. How to train your husband to listen without tuning you out
4. How to train your husband to understand you really aren’t up for sex today
5. How to train your husband to respect you
6. How to eliminate the female habits that most annoy your husband so he will love you more
7. How to train your husband to give you his undivided attention8. How to train your husband to fight fairly and work out disagreements constructively9. How to train your husband to be your best friendI rate this one as definitely worth the read – if you only pick up one thing that works from this book that makes your relationship even better then it’s worth it.Click here:How to Train Your Husband